The Choo Choo Hotel is a beacon of history located in the heart of Downtown Chattanooga. In 1909 the Terminal Station opened as the first railway station in the South, designed in the famous Beaux Arts style. The Choo Choo Hotel was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1974 and remains one of the city’s first historic preservation projects.
Guestrooms in the MacArthur building, named for Southern Railway’s last steam-powered freight train, feature recently renovated, spacious King or Double Queen offerings. Our historic Pullman Train Car rooms carry you to a past era, while providing modern conveniences and amenities.
- Chattanooga Choo Choo 21米
- Chattanooga Convention Center 0.7公里
- University of Tennessee at Chattanooga 1.1公里
- Chattanooga Regional History Museum 1.7公里
- Creative Discovery博物馆 1.8公里
- AT&T Field 1.9公里