In the heart of Rome, a family apartment since three generations, carefully restored in 2008. Located on the main floor of a building in 1861, it has 4.40 m high ceilings decorated with stucco. The restoration has enhanced vintage floors and antique fixtures but at the same time realized three modern and functional bathrooms and kitchen. The house overlooks Brancaccio Palace and its theater. It is strategically located for transport, historical and archaeological sites; a few meters away there are: restaurants, clubs and shops of all kinds, but inside the house the atmosphere is quiet and peaceful. The Colle Oppio and the Park of Traiano, offer a green space very fresh and pleasant, and the privilege of walking to the Colosseum and the Roman Forum crossing a green park.